Benefits of Marjoram Oil
- Calms the nervous system, relieves stress and anxiety;
- Helps with headaches and migraines;
- Induces calmness and peace of mind;
- As a vasodilator, it reduces high blood pressure;
- Relieves bacterial and viral respiratory tract infections and their related symptoms – sore throat, cough, nasal congestion.
- Excellent sedative and helps with insomnia;
- Diminishes motion sickness symptoms;
- Reduces snoring by relieving swelling and relaxing upper airway muscle spasms;
- Alleviates muscle cramps.
Application of Marjoram Oil
For the treatment of the respiratory tract: inhalation.
For headache treatment: dilute with any natural oil (black seed, jojoba, almond, olive) and gently massage into the temples and nape of the neck.
For the treatment of muscle spasms: dilute with any natural oil and gently massage the affected areas or take a bath with a few drops of oil added to the water.
For stress management: inhalation.
Soothing, bactericidal, antiviral, analgesic, antispasmodic, sedative, hypotensive
Leaves and flowers
Warm, herbaceous, sweet, slightly spicy