Benefits of Fenugreek Oil
- Normalises female hormonal levels, is an ideal remedy for eliminating the symptoms of dysmenorrhea, PMS and menopause;
- Helps in the treatment of infertility;
- Prevents and slows down the growth of benign tumors of the female genital organs;
- Stimulates lactation in breastfeeding women;
- Increases breast fullness and firmness;
- In men, it helps increase sperm count, increases testosterone levels, which affects energy levels, libido, bone health and mood;
- Speeds up metabolism and promotes weight loss;
- Reduces high blood sugar;
- Promotes the improvement of digestion processes and improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Reduces the level of cholesterol and fats in the blood and inhibits the biosynthesis of cholesterol in the liver;
- Recommended for physical exhaustion and anemia;
- Reduces internal and external inflammation, helps with eczema, purulent wounds, boils;
- Strengthens hair roots, relieves scalp irritation, can be used as a hair conditioner.
Application of Fenugreek Oil
Oral use: 1 tsp on an empty stomach.
External use: apply to problem areas of the skin, make compresses.
For breast augmentation: used as a massage.
For hair strengthening: apply to hair roots before shampooing.
Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, estrogen-like, lactogenic.
Cold pressing at temperatures up to 30°С
Specific, nutty herbal