Benefits of Lupine Oil
- A powerful antioxidant, protects the skin from the development of malignant neoplasms and relieves inflammation;
- Brightens the skin, eliminates age spots, age-related pigmentation and freckles, and evens out the complexion;
- An effective anti-ageing agent. Smooths wrinkles and prevents the destruction of the elastin fibers of the epidermis, tightens the face contour and prevents skin sagging;
- Relieves skin irritation and helps to remove traces of acne;
- Promotes rapid healing of cuts, wounds and abrasions;
- Prevents skin dehydration;
- Protects skin from harmful environmental influences. Also acts as an ultraviolet filter;
- Suitable for all skin types;
- Nourishes hair follicle cells, improves blood circulation in the scalp, promotes healthy hair growth, reduces hair loss, restores and nourishes hair along its entire length. The high protein content of lupine oil makes hair stronger, thicker and more voluminous.
Application of Lupine Oil
For skin care: apply undiluted to cleansed skin of the face, neck, décolleté, or may be added to cosmetics.
For body skin care: apply after shower on damp skin.
To reduce pigmentation: regular application to affected areas (it is recommended to do this in the evening before bed).
For hair care: apply regularly to scalp and hair before shampooing.
Anti-ageing, antioxidant, whitening, anti-inflammatory, nourishing, healing, protective, regenerating, antibacterial
Cold pressing at temperatures up to 30°C