Benefits of Black Seed Scrub
- Effectively exfoliates dead skin cells;
- Relieves irritation and inflammation on the skin;
- Unclogs blocked pores;
- Helps eliminate and protect against blackheads;
- Helps to fade pigmentation including vitiligo, sun damage and age spots;
- Has a lightening effect, evens the skin tone and makes the skin brighter.
- Excellent for exfoliating old scars to reduce their appearance;
- Improves blood microcirculation in skin cells;
- Suitable for problem and oily skin.
Black Seed Scrub applications
- Apply the scrub to wet skin of the face and body, massage with light movements and rinse with water.
- Pour a small amount of scrub into a bowl, add a little water (yoghurt, milk, honey), mix until the consistency of sour cream and apply to the face. You can leave it in the form of a mask for 5-10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Add a small amount of scrub to the shower gel.
Use 1-2 times a week