Benefits of Shea Butter with Lemon Oil
- Restores elasticity to sagging skin;
- Prevents the appearance of wrinkles, smooths existing wrinkles;
- A natural moisturizer especially recommended for the face;
- Treats chapped, dry skin, relieves flaking;
- Cares for the skin after sunburn;
- Alleviates hyper-pigmentation and helps to lighten the skin;
- Prevents the appearance of stretch marks, helps fight cellulite;
- Reduces age spots and prevents the appearance of new ones;
- Slightly lightens the skin;
- Helps in the care of dry, rough heels;
- Takes care of the delicate skin of the lips, prevents dryness and cracking;
Application of Shea Butter with Lemon Oil
For skin care: melt the butter in your hands and apply 1-2 times a day to cleansed skin of the face, neck, and décolleté.
For skin treatment: apply to the problem area.
Shea butter, lemon oil.