Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Helps maintain skin moisture due to the presence of fatty acids which eliminate moisture loss through the pores, plus softens the skin for a healthy-looking appearance;
- Removes irritation and flaking;
- Lauric acid in coconut oil, with its antimicrobial properties, destroys bacteria on the skin and reduces inflammation;
- Suitable as a lip balm, heals cracks, hydrates skin cells, and protects against adverse weather conditions;
- Great make-up remover;
- Very beneficial for hair, protects hair from environmental influences, chemicals, and the effects of heat styling, creates a protective film on the hair (lamination effect), and prevents splitting of the hair ends;
- Rinsing your mouth with coconut oil can help maintain gum hygiene and prevent bleeding;
- Provides natural teeth whitening;
- It is an excellent base and massage oil, even suitable for massaging children;
- When taken internally, it is quickly absorbed by the body and promotes weight loss, since it is not stored as fat;
- Versatile and irreplaceable in the kitchen, can be used for baking and frying, and perfectly replaces butter.
Application of Coconut Oil
For skin care: apply to cleansed, damp skin of the face, neck, décolleté.
To remove makeup: add a few drops of oil onto a damp cotton pad.
For sun protection: apply to skin before, during and after sunbathing.
For hair care: apply to hair over the entire length.
For oral hygiene: regular oil rinsing.
For use in the kitchen: for frying, baking and as an addition to salads.
Moisturising, protective, antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal .
Cold pressing at temperatures up to 30°С