Benefits of Carrot Seed Oil
- Regular consumption normalises the thyroid gland, liver function, and adrenal glands;
- Improves the condition of the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract, thereby increasing the body’s resistance to respiratory diseases such as influenza and bronchitis;
- It is highly recommended to take this oil for diseases accompanied by visual impairment, especially for cataracts and age-related macular degeneration of the eyes, as well as for the disorder of twilight vision (the so-called night blindness);
- Helps to restore strength after infectious diseases, particularly for a lack of vitamin A;
- Cleanses the body and helps remove toxins from the liver, improves the condition of patients who have hepatitis, promotes the health of liver cells and removes kidney stones;
- Disinfects the intestines, stops diarrhea and flatulence;
- Reduces pain in stomach ulcers;
- Improves the condition of cystitis;
- Recommended to be taken from the first days of myocardial infarction as a source of carotene;
- Being a source of carotenoids, carrot seed oil activates intracellular redox processes, and improves the condition of cell membranes;
- Eliminates skin rashes, reduces rosacea;
- Leaves skin fresh, supple and firm;
- Increases the production of melanin in the skin and promotes a bronzed tan, whilst helping to protect the skin from sunburn;
- Contains many nutrients and vitamins necessary for healthy hair, promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss.
Application of Carrot Seed Oil
Oral use: 1 tsp. before meals, add to a glass of water or mix with yoghurt.
External use: before applying to the skin of the face or body, it is recommended to mix carrot seed oil with jojoba oil or almond or olive oil.
Antioxidant, antiseptic, detoxifying, regenerates the skin .
Cold pressing at temperatures up to 30°С