Benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Used in the complex therapy of viral infections, colds and other respiratory diseases;
- Helps with headaches, migraines, hypotension, dizziness and nausea;
- Tones up the nervous system, improves mood and enhances performance;
- Tightens and cleanses enlarged pores;
- Due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties, it is used for the prevention of acne and fungal skin infections;
- Stimulates the regeneration of skin cells and strengthens connective tissues;
- Acts as a natural deodorant, without side effects, normalising sweat glands, preventing bacteria growth, removing unpleasant odours. Regulates excessive sweating in the feet;
- Helps in the fight against cellulite as an active supplement to massage oils;
- One of the best oils for aromatherapy applications;
- With a strong aroma, it is used as a fragrance in perfumery and cosmetics;
- Eliminates unpleasant odours and disinfects, can be used in household detergents for washing dishes, baths, toilets;
- Capable of repelling insects such as mosquitoes, cockroaches, fleas, ticks, etc.
Application of Lemongrass Essential Oil
For the treatment of the respiratory tract: steam inhalation.
For the treatment of fungus: topical application to the affected area
For skin care: dilute with natural oil (jojoba, almond, grape seed oil) and apply topically.
For massage: 3 drops in 15-20 ml of base oil.
For use as a deodorant: dilute with natural base oil and apply to problem areas.
For disinfection of premises: 10 drops per glass of water.
Antimicrobial, antifungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, soothing, anti-inflammatory, deodorant, insecticidal, disinfectant
Fresh hint of lemon