Benefits of Rucola Seed Oil
- Due to its high iron content, it increases low hemoglobin levels, prevents anemia caused by iron deficiency and promotes calcium absorption;
- Speeds up the metabolism process and promotes weight loss;
- As it is a natural energy, it increases energy and stamina;
- Increases male potency by improving blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- Removes salts from the body and normalises water-salt balance;
- Removes excess cholesterol;
- Restores cartilage tissue, helps to reduce pain, improves joint mobility;
- Regulates blood sugar levels, indicated for people with diabetes;
- Helps relieve muscle cramps;
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels;
- Strengthens hair follicles, “wakes up dormant follicles”, thereby preventing hair loss and promoting new hair growth;
- Nourishes the skin with vitamins, rejuvenates and moisturises.
Application of Rucola Seed Oil
Oral use: 1 tsp. 2-3 times a day, can be added to ready to serve meals.
For weight loss: 1 tsp. 2-3 times a day 15 minutes before meals.
Hair care: rub a small amount of oil into the scalp and hair, cover with a bag, wrap with a towel and leave for 2 hours, then rinse with shampoo
Skin care: Apply to cleansed skin
Antioxidant, energetic, accelerating metabolism, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac
Cold pressing at temperatures up to 30°С