Benefits of Argan Oil
- Promotes the regeneration of damaged cells thanks to the high amount of vitamin E, a natural antioxidant;
- Has a wound healing effect due to the presence of carotenoids (vitamin A), squalene and ferulic acid;
- Has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and normalises the secretion of the sebaceous glands;
- Stimulates the production of collagen and keratin, constituents of skin, nails and hair;
- Deeply moisturises the skin;
- Improves blood circulation and blood micro-circulation, and provides lymphatic drainage of subcutaneous fat, which promotes using this oil for an anti-cellulite massage;
- Activates the processes of granulation and epithelialization of damaged tissues;
- Slows down premature ageing of the skin and the appearance of age-related pigmentation;
- With regular use, helps to avoid the formation of scars after burns or cuts;
- Used in the complex treatment of dermatological diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, fungal infections, acne and skin allergies;
- Protects against harmful environmental influences;
- Effectively cares for damaged, brittle hair and split ends, restores hair structure, gives it elasticity and protects the hair. Used in the treatment of dandruff and alopecia.
Application of Argan Oil
For skin care: apply to cleansed skin of the face, neck, décolleté.
For the treatment of skin diseases: apply to the affected area.
For massage: can be used in pure form or with the addition of essential oils.
For pain in joints and muscles: massage relevant areas.
For hair: apply to scalp and hair before shampooing. May also be used as a leave-in conditioner and styling agent.
Moisturising, antioxidant, regenerating, bactericidal, nourishing, anti-ageing
Cold pressing at temperatures up to 30°С
Very light nutty