Benefits of Shea Butter with Coconut Oil
- Protects skin from negative environmental influences;
- Moisturises the skin;
- Prevents skin ageing;
- Removes flaking and skin irritation;
- Suitable for the delicate skin around the eyes;
- Reduces itching, effective for eczema;
- Helps maintain tanning and softens sun-irritated skin;
- Takes care of the delicate skin of the lips, prevents dryness and cracking;
- Helps in the care of dry, rough heels
Application of Shea Butter with Coconut Oil
For skin care: melt the butter in your hands and apply 1-2 times a day to cleansed skin of the face, neck, and décolleté.
For skin treatment: apply to the problem area.
Shea butter, coconut oil.