Benefits of Shea Butter with Rose Oil
- Has an antiseptic effect on minor wounds and skin infections;
- Forms a protective film on the skin, prevents the penetration of bacteria;
- Ideal for use after a bath on damp skin, keeps the skin supple and velvety;
- Smooths the skin and reduces fine lines;
- Maintains and improves skin elasticity;
- Excellent body massage, relaxing effect;
- When using this butter, inhaling the scent of the rose gives a wonderful aromatic sensation;
- Suitable for all skin types. Moisturises dry skin and fights acne on oily skin;
Application of Shea Butter with Rose Oil
For skin care: melt the butter in your hands and apply 1-2 times a day to cleansed skin of the face, neck, and décolleté.
For skin treatment: apply to the problem area.
Shea butter, rose oil.