Benefits of Sesame Oil
- Helps to repair damaged bones, restore and maintain bone structure affected by certain skeletal diseases and age-related changes such as osteoporosis, osteochondrosis, arthritis, arthrosis, gout, etc;
- Recommended for a growing child to ensure proper bone formation;
- Strengthens tooth enamel and gums, helps in the treatment of cavities, periodontium, periodontal disease, gingivitis, periodontitis, etc;
- Improves blood composition, increases platelet count, promotes blood clotting;
- Has a positive effect on the work of the cardiovascular system, strengthens the walls of blood vessels;
- Regulates the production of sex hormones;
- Reduces blood cholesterol levels, promotes the destruction of cholesterol plaques;
- Helps with diseases of the liver, pancreas and gallbladder;
- Has an analgesic effect when used as a massage for arthritis, rheumatism and osteochondrosis;
- Excellent hair care product. Stimulates blood circulation in the scalp, promotes hair growth, repairs chemically damaged hair, preserves the hair’s natural colour and prevents early greying;
- Strengthens nails;
- Mild laxative.
Orally: Adults 1 tsp. 2-3 times a day with meals.
Children age 1 to 3 years – 3-5 drops per day.
age 3 to 6 years – 5-10 drops per day.
age 10 to 14 years – 1 tsp. per day.
For osteoporosis: Take with an evening meal.
For constipation: Take a tablespoon of oil before bed.
Massage: Use pure or with the addition of other oils.
Oral hygiene: Regular mouthwash.
Contraindications: varicose veins, increased blood clotting
Regenerative, antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, protective, pain relieving, laxative.
Cold pressing at temperatures up to 30°С