Benefits of Walnut Oil
- Strengthens the immune system, slows down the ageing process, promotes the rejuvenation of the body;
- Improves elasticity of brain capillaries, nourishes brain cells, helps improve concentration, enhances memory and learning ability;
- Strengthens the heart muscle and blood vessel walls, prevents thrombosis;
- Indicated for arrhythmia, tachycardia, atherosclerosis, coronary artery disease and to stabilise blood pressure;
- Promotes the mental and physical maturation of children and teenagers;
- Recommended for seniors to improve their quality of life.
- Improves the structure of the intra-articular fluid, preventing friction and wear and tear of the articular surfaces;
- Reduces cholesterol and normalises blood sugar;
- Helps with stomach diseases such as gastritis, colitis, ulcers, helps to lower the acidity of gastric juice;
- Restores liver cells, it is used in the treatment of cirrhosis and hepatitis;
- Helps improve kidney congestion;
- Improves the functioning of the reproductive system, increases blood circulation in the genital area, stimulates spermatogenesis and libido.
Application of Walnut Oil
Oral use: 1 tsp. in the morning on an empty stomach 30 minutes before meals or add to cold dishes.
Immunomodulatory, protective, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic, anti-ageing, nutritional.
Cold pressing at temperatures up to 30°С