Benefits of Black Seed Oil
- Increases the protective functions of the body.
- Is recommended for the prevention and treatment of cancer, as it slows down the growth of cancer cells and increases immunity.
- Effective against bacteria that is resistant to certain antibiotics.
- Anti-fungal properties allow this oil to be used to treat fungal infections.
- Reduces blood sugar, protects pancreatic cells.
- Is a good hepatoprotector and helps in the treatment of liver diseases such as cirrhosis, hepatitis, liver failure and fatty liver hepatosis;
- Recommended for kidney diseases (urolithiasis, kidney tissue damage).
- Helps in the treatment of various gastrointestinal diseases, including gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- Normalises the work of the cardiovascular system.
- Regulates high blood pressure.
- Useful in the treatment of respiratory diseases (sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, pneumonia).
- Supports the treatment of psoriasis by increasing the body’s ability to reduce abnormal skin cell turnover.
- Treats eczema and other skin diseases (acne, dermatitis, alopecia areata, etc.).
- Recommended in the complex treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system (rheumatism, gout).
Application of Black Seed Oil
Oral use: 1 tsp. in the morning on an empty stomach 15 minutes before meals.
For skin conditions: in addition to oral use, apply to damaged skin.
In case of respiratory diseases: in addition to oral use, rub onto the chest and throat, make steam inhalation (add 1 tablespoon of black seed oil to a glass of boiling water).
Contraindications: Do not take orally during pregnancy or following an organ transplant.
Basic Properties: Strengthening the immune system, improving liver function, anti-diabetic, antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, antibiotic, pain reliever.
Extraction Method: Cold pressing at temperatures up to 30° С
Parts Used: Seeds