Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Oil
- Strengthens the immune system and protects the body from infectious, allergic and oncological diseases;
- Protects liver cells and it is used to treat liver cirrhosis, fatty degeneration, alcoholic liver disease and hepatitis;
- Improves the functioning of the gallbladder and biliary tract.
- Helps in eliminating heartburn;
- Improves the digestive tract and is used in the treatment of colitis, enterocolitis, acute and chronic gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- Due to the high content of zinc, magnesium and other biologically active substances, this oil improves male sexual function, prostate function, erection, and stimulates sperm production. Helpful for prostatitis and prostate adenoma;
- Supports female hormonal balance, prevents inflammation of the vaginal mucosa (colpitis) and erosion of the cervix, normalises the female cycle with regular use;
- Improves the activity of the heart muscle, increases the elasticity of the walls of blood vessels. Recommended for the prevention of atherosclerosis and the reduction of high blood pressure;
- Normalises total cholesterol by lowering LDL (bad) cholesterol and raising HDL (good) cholesterol;
- Prevents the formation of kidney stones, helps with various diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract;
- Anthelmintic agent.
Application of Pumpkin Seed Oil
Oral use: 1 tsp. 2-3 times a day, may be added to ready to serve meals if preferred.
Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, hepatoprotective, anthelmintic, nutritional.
Cold pressing at temperatures up to 30°С