Benefits of Peach Essential Oil
Used in aromatherapy:
- Relaxes and calms;
- Balances the mind.
- Deeply moisturises. Provides complete nourishment whilst locking in moisture, restoring dry or flaky skin;
- Helps conditions such as eczema & rosacea. Boosts the growth of new skin cells to help repair damaged skin cells, reduces inflammation, calms redness and helps the skin to heal and repair itself;
- Relieves acne and breakouts. Regulates sebum, restores the skin’s natural pH balance, and alleviates the acne causing bacteria. Assists in scar healing, encourages skin renewal, and tones the skin;
- Protects against premature ageing. Offers total skin rejuvenation, encourages skin rebirth and collagen formation, reduces inflammation, and fights free radicals;
- Fades discolouration, blemishes and skin imperfections, helps to tone the skin. Promotes a brighter, clearer skin with a healthy glow;
- Promotes scalp health by balancing sebum to eliminate an oily scalp or dry scalp, and alleviates dandruff. Helps to restore the hair and adds a protective coat to assist against colour fading, breakage, dryness, tangles, and damage from UV, sun, wind and pollution. Also helps to define curls and control frizz. Promotes soft, manageable, shiny and healthy hair;
- Softens and soothes the cuticles and prevents drying. Adds a natural shine to the nails, especially those recovering from artificial nail extensions. Recommended to be applied to the nail surface before buffing for ultimate shine.
Note: Essential oils are extremely potent and must always be diluted in a natural oil (such as almond, coconut, grape seed, jojoba oil) before application to the skin, scalp or hair). Ratio: 1 drop to 5ml oil.
Do not ingest.
Application of Peach Essential Oil
For aromatherapy: add a few drops to a diffuser or oil burner.
For skin and hair care: apply topically. Or add a few drops to moisturiser, body lotion, shampoo, etc.
For massage: 3 drops in 15-20 ml of base oil
Basic Properties of Peach Essential Oil
Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-comedogenic, antioxidant, emollient, soothing.
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Parts Used: Peel
Aroma: Juicy, warm, ripe peach aromal